The Mitsubishi FX1N Family of the Micro Modular
The FX1N offers a simple preface to micro control of modular presenting complete expansion options and functionality.
Compatibility cuts costs
The FX1N offers many user advantages comprise outstanding compatibility with other PLCs of FX Family. The FX1N is upwardly well-matched to the FX2N with a lot of of the FX2Ns special function blocks and I/O. It also distributes the same structure of programming as the FX1S. This means that customers advantage from knowledge and using a syntax of PLC programming; consequential in faster development program and decreased programming faults. In addition, customer advantage from a lessen stock and spare parts condition as the FX1N applies the same extension boards as the FX1S and the similar special function and extension blocks of I/O as the FX2N.
The FX1N reduces cost, space, and time of engineering with the use of built in, powerful, positioning tools such two pulse train of 100kHz outputs and up to two high speed of 60kHz counters. These can be utilized to generate simple positioning systems of 2-axis, connected to stepper motor drivers or servo amplifiers with no the required for additional PLC hardware saving cost, space, and time of engineering.
Fit and forget for FX1S micro control
Characteristically applications of FX1S are small, embedded control functions that are inaccessible or disguised under normal activities of maintenance. This is why the FX1S has been planned to be a low maintenance PLC. Features for example the 2000 step EEPROM memory, maintenance free, and real time clock management all assist to create the self managing system of FX1S, dropping the effect on the maintenance engineer.
The FX1S has a supplementary range of the expansion boards of BD providing the communications options of RS422, RS232, and RS485. These can be utilized to attach and control a variety of third party products for example the panel printers or the bar code readers.
The FX Family has a simple structure of programming come together with Basic instructions and Applied instructions. The Basic instructions are general to all FX Family PLCs. The Applied instructions give the specialist options instructions control for instance comparisons of the data, communications control and PID, all of which are accessible on FX1S. At the same time as every FX PLC range raises in the capability such as, FX3U, FX2N, FX1N, FX1S, so do the quantity of available Applied instructions.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (128)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- The Advantages of FlexiLogics Micro PLC
- PLC price with its features
- System Configuration S2E S2T Toshiba PLC
- Unitronics Programmable Logic Controller Products
- CPU Functions and Security Functions for a PLC
- PLC Training Online
- Application PLC in Welded Tube Process Control Sys...
- Programmable Logic Controllers Hardware and Progra...
- Isolated Power Supply Functions for PLC
- PLC Industrial Applications Overview
- Furnace Automation of PLC
- PLC Educational Kit from the Best PLC Training Cen...
- The Text Display 200 for S7-200 PLC
- Difference between PLC and Relay Logic to have bet...
- PLC Application in Tape and Spray Machine and Auto...
- PLC Projects for PLC Technicians
- Current Communication for PLCs
- Schneider Telemecanique Programmable Logic Control...
- The Configuration Wizard of STEP 7 Micro WIN TD-20...
- PLC Education for Brighter Career
- Configure a PLC Sharp JW device
- What is PLC Programming and Projects?
- The Functions of Fieldbus in Programmable Logic Co...
- PLC Industrial Safety Functions
- Consistent Communication Interfaces for Baldor PLC...
- Easy PLC Training Courses – Are They Valuable?
- Device Properties PLC Sharp JW
- Difference between PLC and Microprocessor for conn...
- Modular PLC series CQM1H
- PLC Technician Jobs Available
- MAXIM the Maker of PLC ICs
- Panasonic PLC F0 Series Advance Features
- The Guide of PLC Device Driver Serial Programmable...
- PLC Lessons and Its Benefits
- Servo Drive Solutions from Baldor PLC
- Difference between PLC and Computer (PC) for advan...
- Programming CIMON PLC Loader Program
- ABB PLC AC500 Series Advantages
- GWY-500 Operations for PLC
- Omron SYSMAC CQM1H
- PLC Certification for PLC Programmers
- Low Cost PLC in the Industry
- The advantages of Servo Drive Solutions from Baldo...
- PLC Technician Job Description
- PLC Response with the Vision PLC
- Difference between PLC and CNC and their functions...
- CIMON PLC Loader Program
- Mini Programmable Logic Controller Benefits
- The Features of SHARP PLCs
- PC Based PLC Systems: Special Computers and Usage
- Reading and Writing from/to Data Tables the Vision...
- PLC Controller Manufacturers
- The Mitsubishi FX1N Family of the Micro Modular
- Siemens PLC Control For 3 Movement
- PLC Koyo: PLC Implementation and Use
- Setup of Ethernet Communication to Mitsubishi Q Se...
- PLC Courses Online Function
- PLC Concept of FX3U from Mitsubishi
- PLC Application Example: PLC Many Use and Examples...
- Mitsubishi CC-Link Open Device Network
- PC Based PLC: Its Importance and Reasons
- AutoSave Support for Mitsubishi GX Developer
- Difference between PLC and PAC enable benefiting m...
- ▼ October 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (447)