The Slot PLC of A80BDE-A2USH-S1 for Integration of the Control
In current years have seen a huge enlarge in the use of PC technology in the systems of automation. Mitsubishi has currently reacted to this movement with a PC-based control system, that is innovative Slot PLC. A part power supply and its own operating system create the Slot PLC completely autonomous from both the Windows operating system and the computer hardware for maximum reliability.
Outstanding rates of fail safe performance and high MTBF
Eventhough PC operating system collapses and power crashes don’t put off the Slot PLC – it in no way neglects a loses or beat control of your system or machine. Its straight linkage to the expansion rack’s A-Bus assurances authentic performance of real-time comparable to that of a PLC industrial standard. This way outstanding foolproof performance, high rates of MTBF and maximum accessibility – plus simple process data integration for utilize by visualization systems and applications of standard Windows.
Keep your choices open with active incorporation
The Slot PLC is a authentic option to the solutions of traditional PLC, mainly for applications with a strong focus on straight machine monitoring and control. The PC incorporation builds it an active part of the automation concept, drastically decreasing space requirements, engineering costs and cabling overheads. And with Mitsubishi you acquire excellent integration process support: additionally to modules of I/O you can use all the particular function modules of the Mitsubishi MELSEC A series, comprise analog I/O, temperature data acquisition, positioning and modules of interface.
The innovative PC-based control of Slot PLC’s conception has a wealth of impressive advantages for the user:
• The PLC integration and system of visualization in a single tool
• Taking away of an whole level of network
• Direct data switch over with applications of Microsoft Office under Windows
• Rates of High MTBF
• Simple incorporation of production data in quality control systems of ISO 9001
Ideal network links over all levels
Slot PLC is well-matched with a large range of network technologies used in systems of automation, including Profibus, TCP/IP Ethernet, CC-Link, MELSECNET10/II, AS Interface, DeviceNet, and I/O Link. The system is also supports MS Office software standard interfaces for simple data sharing with visualization systems and applications of Windows. Plant data and machine– for instance consumption of media or flow data material – can be output for more processing with only minimum overheads of programming.
Posted by Cartiman Iman
♥ Favorite Labels ♥
- ► 2015 (132)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2012 (274)
- GX Developer Mitsubishi for SFC Function
- OMRON Upgraded FA Communications
- System Configuration GX Developer for PLC Safety
- Touch Panel MMI-720/750 LCD for PLC
- Generate Graphic Using EasyBuilders for PLC
- GX Developer Mitsubishi for ST Language
- Execution Time of Mnemonics Ladder Diagram PLC
- LG Programmable Logic Controller MASTER-K10S1
- A Translation Method of Ladder Diagram on PLC
- MELSOFT Function Block PLC Features
- GX Developer Mitsubishi for Safety PLC
- SmartSlice: Intelligence at I/O Level from OMRON
- Differences functions the GX Developer with the Q ...
- SmartSlice from OMRON: Intelligence at I/O level
- Allen Bradley PLC Control For 3 Movement
- Multiple PLC system compatibility of Mitsubishi PL...
- The Features of NS-Runtime from OMRON
- VT MODEM Interfaces with the OMRON C200HX PLC usin...
- The MELSEC-Q Series PLC CPU Upgrade
- CELCIUX° Multi loop temperature controller Using P...
- DVP PLC Programming Software
- Trial Run DVP-PLC 14SS 11R2/11T2
- Features of High Performance Model QCPU Mitsubishi...
- PLC Mitsubishi Ladder Monitor Restrictions from Pr...
- DVP-PLC Series Features
- Ladder Monitor of GP Pro-face And PLC Mitsubishi
- Programmable Controllers SYSMAC One NSJ Series
- Brushless DC Motor Control Using PLC
- The Slot PLC of A80BDE-A2USH-S1 for Integration of...
- PLC Educational Equipment for PLC Applications fro...
- Compact Control System of Mitsubishi Multiple PLC
- Programmable Logic Control Applications with PLC T...
- The Expanded Memory Mitsubishi MELSEC-Q series PLC...
- The Turbine Controller with PLC System
- System Integrator of SCADA
- Program Cycle Organization Block of OB of Siemen S...
- The Benefits of Using Siemens PLC
- WinAC RTX and Microbox Gateway
- PLC training is Important for Your Career
- Design alternatives PLC System of IEC 61850 Gatewa...
- Mitsubishi PLC to facilitate human job
- ABB PLC System Implementation
- PLC controllers with its features
- AX-S4 MMS and SOFTNET for PROFIBUS
- The PLC that supports customers
- Siemens Simatic Microbox 420 Hardware and Software...
- PLC Course for Mastering the Auto Machine
- Omron PLC Control For 3 Movement
- Select One of Controllers from Allan Bradley PLC t...
- PLC center and the advantages for joining in PLC c...
- OLE for Process Control and Manufacturing Message ...
- PLC courses for Your Need
- Information Model IEC 61850 Gateway for PLC System...
- Omron PLC as the Leading Product of Omron Electron...
- Communication Interface and Programming of Step 7
- PLC controllers and its benefits
- Hardware and Operating Software of Siemens S7 PLC
- PLC basics and reasons for learning PLC
- Introduction PLC Systems of IEC 61850 Gateway
- The Great Keyence PLC
- Bridging Concepts of OPC Server
- Mitsubishi PLC is Well Known in the Market
- ▼ September 2011 (62)
- ► 2010 (447)